- Phillips 66 Jet A/ 100LL/ Prist
- Full handling services.
- Customs assistance.
- Air charter on site through Capitol Air throughout the Caribbean.
- Full fleet of late model rental cars on site.
- Conference room.
- Corporate hangars/ office space.
- Catering/laundry services.
- Hotel reservation assistance.
- Local restaurant and activities knowledge.
St Thomas Jet Center has a fleet of late model rentals cars on-site under the name of Jet Set Auto Rentals. All cars are American made Ford vehicles.
- Compact- Ford Fiesta.
- Midsize – Ford Focus.
- Full size – Ford Escape/ Edge.
- Multi passenger van Ford Transit accommodate up to 7.
Rental car availability is on a first come, first serve basis. During high season (November-May) rental cars may not easily be available. Book early to cover your needs.
If you choose to book your own rental car through another provider, confirm the location of the vehicle on the island. It is not standard practice in St Thomas for rental car companies to pick up or drop off vehicles off site. Please confirm with the provider as there may be a hefty penalty fee.
The St Thomas Jet Center facility is open from 0700-1900 year round. We can provide 24 hour service for any U.S. registered aircraft. Flights arriving or departing before or after hours will be assessed an overtime charge.
Foreign arrivals may only operate into St Thomas between 0800-1900. Customs requires all pax and crew to clear together and be inside Customs 30 minutes prior to close. See “Customs” for more details. Some accommodation for medical flights may be made at the discretion of CBP but this is not standard practice.
St Thomas Jet Center accepts American Express, Master Card and Visa bank cards in payment for all fuels and services.
The following companies are accepted for fuel and or handling; Please confirm your payment method when booking flights.
- AEG / MARIAH FUELS
- ITPS (INT’L TRIP PLANNING SVCE)
- JET FLEET INTERNATIONAL
- ROCKWELL COLLINS